My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Tagboard


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Mousical


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter and Quotes

* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Let Imagination take flight

"If we suspect that a man is lying, we should pretend to believe him; for then he becomes bold and assured, lies more vigorously, and is unmasked." Arthur Schopenhauer

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The sky.. A vast place














































The sky is vast and endless… Think back…
When was the last time you stared up at the sky?
I had almost forgotten the peaceful and calm feeling that staring at the sky gave me, until I peered up at it today. The clouds were drifting along, taking on various shapes. They moved at such a leisurely pace, such that it causes the person staring at it to feel strangely calm, and detached from the reality. To me, staring up at the sky was a break from the usual bustling life of the city, as well as stress from homework and other aspects. Indeed, the sky might just be made up of gas, but it seems to possess a strange aura to it. The light reflected gave it a strange and warm glow, and the clouds moving along the sky made one feel so at peace. In fact, staring at it during sunset gave me a nostalgic feeling. Watching the light from the sun light up the surrounding sky, I had a sudden yearning for my child hood.
Now, stare up at the sky, what are your feelings?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home